Last week, I wrote about how much I enjoyed reading Further Confessions of a GP by Dr Benjamin Daniels. Now, courtesy of those good folks at The Friday Project, I have ten copies of the book to give away to readers of this blog.
To give you more of a flavour of the book, I’ll quote the blurb:
Benjamin Daniels is back. He may be older, wiser and more experienced, but his patients are no less outrageous.Drawing on his time working as a medical student, a locum, and a general practitioner, Dr Daniels would like to introduce you to …
The old age pensioner who can’t keep his hands to himself.
The teenager convinced that he lost his virginity and caught HIV sometime between leaving a bar and waking up in a kebab shop.
A female patient Dr Daniels recognises from his younger, bachelor years.
The woman whose mobile phone turns up in an unexpected place.
A Jack Russell with a bizarre foot fetish.
Not to mention the super nurses, anxious parents, hypochondriacs, jumpy medical students and kaleidoscope of care workers that make up Dr Daniels’ daily shift.
Further Confessions of a GP is the eagerly anticipated follow-up to the bestselling Confessions of a GP. With more eyebrow-raising stories from the world of general practice, Dr Daniels will once again amuse, shock and surprise.
You’ll never feel the same about going to the doctor again…
Sound good? Here’s how you can win a copy:
- To enter, simply leave a comment on this post.
- Entries will be accepted up to 23.59 UK time on Sunday 9 February. Multiple entries will not be accepted. Sorry, but the giveaway is UK only.
- After that time, I will use a random number generator to select ten winning entries.
- If you are a winner, I will contact you via the e-mail address you leave with your comment, and ask for your postal address. I will then give your details to The Friday Project, who will send your prize to you directly. Your details will not be used for any other purpose.
- I will publish the winners’ names, and the books they receive, on the blog.